You may be wondering why you should use a travel agent in today's age of online booking sites and DIY vacation planning. After all, isn't it easier and cheaper to just do it yourself? Well, not necessarily. Here are a few reasons why you might want to consider using a professional travel agent:
1. We save you time. Planning a vacation can be time-consuming and stressful. A good travel agent will do all the legwork for you, including researching destinations, gathering information on hotels and activities, and finding the best deals.
2. We have access to discounts and special deals that you might not be able to find on your own. Thanks to our relationships with suppliers, we often have access to exclusive rates and perks that can save you money and give your trip an added element of luxury.
3. We offer expert advice. A travel agent is like a one-stop shop for all your travel needs. We can give you insider tips on the best things to do and see at your destination, based on our first-hand experience and knowledge.
4. We take care of the details. Once you've booked your trip with us, we'll take care of all the little details so that you can just relax and enjoy your vacation. From making sure your flights are booked to taking care of any last-minute changes or problems, we've got you covered.
5. We're there for you 24/7. Even after you've returned from your trip, we're still here for you if you need help with anything or have any questions or concerns. We want to make sure that you had a great time and would love to assist you with planning your next vacation!
Our fees are transparent. In many cases, you save more than you spend. We can work within your budget, and we always focus on making sure that you get a solid value in return. We do not charge any fees for resort, tour, and cruise vacation packages. There is a Plan To Go Fee for customized vacation planning, destination weddings, and groups of 10 or more travelers.
As a professional travel agent, I get paid by travel suppliers when you book your vacation with me. That's why I always give my very best to find you the best possible deal. And if you happen to find a lower rate for the exact same package elsewhere, let me know! In most cases we're not looking at the exact same trip (such as different flight schedules, room types or varying amenities), so it's entirely possible that the lower rate you found is for a inferior product. But if it's not, I'll be happy to price match and make sure you get the best bang for your vacation buck.